Monday, October 12, 2009

102- Halifax, 103- Spider, 104- Molly made a bed, 105- Sweet, 106- Grape Apple Muffins, 107- Noggins Farm, 108- Apples, 109- Scarf weather

Sunsets are a perfect end to a day that is otherwise uneventful or aggravating. Especially when they can be enjoyed in the center of a bustling city.
Here is another Halloweeny stopping by to spook you.

Molly made a bed with a newspaper and a toy under the shelf in the bathroom. She is so cute. Other people post photos of their children and brag about how cute and smart they are. I have a cat.

I did the Run for the Cure by walking 5km with some people from work today. After I made a stop at the grocery store for various necessities which included sweet potatoes since they were on sale. I made sweet potato fries that were almost as good as restaurant fries.
These muffins are brought to you via Rachel Ray. They are Upside Down Grape Muffins. They were just ok.
Our school took a trip to Noggins Farm. It was a great day and this photo is taken from in the corn maze. A fun filled day where anyone could spend hours enjoying all they have to offer including water pump duck races, a tire tower, corn mazes, info sessions and apple orchards. I dreamed of the day I could bring my own children to enjoy all it had to offer.

Some Golden Delicious and Kestrel apples I picked at the farm. Yum!

A friend left this at my house. I claimed it for my own when it began to get cold enough for scarves. It is a perfect Fall color and thickness. As much as I love Fall colors and clothes, I just don't know if I am ready for it yet!
One more blog entry and I will be caught up!







No comments:

Post a Comment