Monday, October 12, 2009

110- Dress, 111- Dogs, 112- The Road from Home, 113- Thanksgiving

Here comes the wedding. In just over a week until my cousin's wedding, I decided it was time to try on the dress one more time. It fit and I am pumped. I thought for sure I had porked on the pounds in the last month since I haven't had time to do Jillian Michaels, or run or anything other than work really. It fits, thank goodness.
Home for Thanksgiving. The dogs are fighting, the food is cooking, the family is together. That's about right. Poor Shelby and her bald spot. Stupid Dixie and her miniature-ness.

This is the road that takes me to and from my childhood. On days like yesterday, it is beautiful.


Happy Thanksgiving. I will be doing work, laundry and resting to rid myself of the cold that has crept in. Like everyone else I am thankful for life, family, friends, and my health. I am thankful for trips home, creativity, days off and gorgeous weather. I am thankful for sleep ins, late nights, good food and celebrations. I need to take more time to realize all I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment