Saturday, December 12, 2009

161- Total Eclipse of the Heart, 162- Reindeer 'Paws', 163- 1 month, 164- Gingerbread Man, 165- 'Tis the Season, 166- Pumpkins in December?

Yes, I am dorkface. Period.
I bought this reindeer when I was about 13 with my own money. He was between $7 and $10. I was so proud of it. You can fill it with candy, I have his belly full of jingle bells.

It's been one month and no decisions have been made, but I still like looking at my ring.


Expect a few pictures of random Christmas ornaments, because that's how I roll.



Oh Hanson, how I love thee. I cannot wait to pull out the CD of three pubescent boys making angels in fake snow this time of year. Add a little Alabama, a bit of Kenny and Dolly and you have a festive feeling that compares to nothing. Again, I am a complete dorkface.


I made pumpkin cake with browned butter icing. Yum, but yes I made it in December... I keep getting my in season fruits and vegetables confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment