Saturday, December 12, 2009

155- Popcorn, 156- Canadian Winters, 157- Raisins, 158- Fair~ It's not Fair!, 159- Toys, 160- It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

I bought Kernels Low Fat Caramel Corn. I ate it for about 5 days.., threw out the rest. I had enough. It was delicious though.
The good 'ol hockey game. I don't like hockey. I hope my children choose baseball. I can't handle sitting frozen inside watching something I don't care about. Can't do it. Too cold to even converse with people surrounding you.


The only way I will eat raisins. Covered in yogurt or chocolate. Any other way, raisins are a waste of space.


My classroom set up a tiny bit (they are only tiny bits so it wasn't a complete overhaul) for Fair. Fair is a showcase of their work all year. Since these guys are 3, we relied on the cuteness factor.


This is what the kids want me to take photos of.


Here come the decorations!!! What a job it is getting ready for Christmas, all twice as enjoyable when blaring Alabama Christmas music.





No comments:

Post a Comment