Sunday, January 10, 2010

184- Yearly Ornaments, 185- Believe, 186- Dixie, 187- Change for the Dress, 188- Just in Case, 189- Greetings, 190- Santa Came, 191- Guitar, 192- 5lbs

It says "Our Christmas Together 2009", there is a matching mug that says something about love. I like the way this photo turned out. I took this photo on Dec. 22, when Mr. Baseball and I began our present unwrapping... on the things you can do as an adult! We were planning on going home the 23rd, but ended up waiting until the 24th. We still separate on Christmas Eve, meeting up again after supper on Christmas Day. No biggie, I've never spent a Christmas with my fiance, in 9 Christmases. So really this ornament that I bought for him is a lie. A bold faced lie, because technically we didn't have a Christmas together in 2009, or 2008, or 2007... As Kenny and Dolly and Alabama so nicely sing, this time of year is the time to believe in Santa, hope, love and peace.
My sister's dog decided she would play Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. She did a wonderful job.

My mom is so thoughtful. This Christmas along with some surprises, I got some dough for my dress. Knowing a wedding costs a whole lot, this was a very thoughtful thing to do, and helped ease my worry about debt because of a wedding!


My sister got me a camera case for Christmas which is great because I had been carrying around my way too expensive gift to myself around in a Superstore reusable bag. It now has the protection it needs to be carried around everywhere I go.

Some festive greetings. Theme of 2009 Christmas cards- snowmen. I guess it says 'holiday' or 'winter' rather than CHRISTMAS all up in your face. People like to be politically correct. I have never seen the need. Obviously.


Santa came!!! After three Christmases (his, mine, ours), we are always spoiled with a tree full of presents.
An annual ornament from me to Tom Selleck. Last year's I do believe. Handcrafted in Atlantic Canada.

Boxing Day sales all around and I went a browsing for some of the things I didn't get on my list that I was really hoping for. #1- 5 pound weights. I needed an upgrade from the 3 pounders that I had been using to actually tone my arms. Jillian Michaels requires that you use 3-5 pound weights to assist you with her 30 day shred. Jumping jacks, push ups, squats and presses all with weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment