Sunday, November 22, 2009

114-Trick or Treat, 115- Halfway to Halloween, 116- 27 Years of Friendship, 117- Barf Day, 118- The Day, 119- Dancing the Night Away

I could start with an apology, but I haven't learned from the previous apologies. It has been 4o days since I last posted. Unforgivable. Here I go attempting to make up for lost time, enjoy 10 new entries all in one lazy Sunday morning! Preparing for Halloween, 'special' trick or treaters got elaborate bags.
All 65 of the other trick or treaters got generic bags of treats. A bag of cheesies or popcorn, a couple of bars, a couple of gum balls, a couple of caramels and some gummy fangs. What an awesome house to stop at. I even got a "WHOA A WHOLE TREAT BAG!". Apparently I rock.

In preparation for the wedding of a friend/cousin, I made notes for a speech, just in case as bridesmaid it would be needed. What I wrote was an attempt to sum up 27 years for a friend, cousin, and neighbor.


The happy couple the day before. Nerves apparently are worse this day than the big day!



The gorgeous cake no one ate because it appeared fake. It was deliciously real. Really, very pretty. I love wedding cakes.



Husband and wife. Not taken after midnight, the photos that were taken Oct. 18th (after midnight of the wedding day) were highly unflattering. This one (from late Oct. 17th) was far more romantic and beautiful! It was a gorgeous day with lots of love, tears, and laughs. Congratulations again to one of my favorite couples!

No comments:

Post a Comment