Sunday, November 22, 2009

151- Rockin' Robin, 152- Cleaning, finally, 153- I Love Mail, 154- Sunrise

I have made 7 posts today alone to make up for 40 days of nothing. I suggest going back to the beginning of my 7 posts and starting from there to read things in chronological order. Happy reading! I had made two 'Rockin' Robins' for my craft sale. They sold like hotcakes, plus I had requests for more. I then made 4 more, if anyone is interested.
Now that the world around me has calmed a tiny bit. I can post, I can clean, I can sleep in, I can relax, I can veg, I can take photos leisurely. It's nice. Bring on Christmas!

Mail makes my day. Especially when it is A) a magazine B) Christmas related C) completely unexpected.


I was up before the sun today. It was still dark, then I witnessed this. Sunrises can be so beautiful, I just like to sleep more than witness them! They go so fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment