Saturday, September 5, 2009

67- Beautiful shoes, 68- Girl's Night Out, 69- An Obsession of Mine, 70- MMM Cookies, 71- Score!, 72- Moon, 73- Just the right light

Holy crap it's been awhile. I doubt anyone has noticed... but it has only been because of my extreme schedule at work that I have neglected blogging. I have kept up my end of the bargain. Minimum of one photo a day. Random, important, artistic and ugly. Photos have been taken. It's been over a week, but here is my last week in pictures.



Shoes like this is what shadow boxes are for. They should be seen and not worn. However, I do wear them, partially because they were expensive. Partially because I love them and partially because they are somewhat comfortable for being as high as they are.





Two gals from work and I went out Saturday night to kick off the school year/say good bye to summer. We had a great time, and at 11:57 I remembered I had not taken a photo yet. Here you have it, a good time documented for the world to see. If you were wondering what you missed that night. A whole lot of creepy, but also a whole lot of fun!









I buy too many magazines. Especially crafty ones with holiday ideas. 2 months before the holiday even happens. I may have a problem. Can anyone help?














Although it has been crazy at work, I managed to spend an evening or two baking treats for the wonderful people who help me out along the way. Chocolate chip cookies with toffee bits.
Fantastic.




On top of the cookies, I also made squares. Shortbread crust, chocolate chips melted on top, with toffee bits on top of that. People seemed to like them.





Nights and days have been so unbelievable. Warm days, cool (perfect) nights with a moon full and bright. If I didn't live in the city, there may be stars to go along with this moon.

I love this photo. The color turned out great. If I knew what I did and how I did it, it would be that much better.










1 comment:

  1. So, where are my yummy treats???!!!
    Also, I just bought Disney Fun Halloween and it is quite fun... cupcakes that look like Brains!!! I think your little obsession rubbed off on me!

    ReplyDelete