Sunday, September 13, 2009

79- Prep for a Party, 80-Treats bought by a Creeper, 81-Cake Balls for a Fling, 82-Last Chance, 83- I need a Wish Book Break



Saturday, after a long Friday and a full, busy Saturday at work. I napped (which I hate doing) and then lounged with this treasure. It was a Wish Book sort of day.

I had hoped to do a picture a day to look closer at life and the world around me. See the beauty nearby. Especially this time of year where the weather is changing and nature has a different hue to it, I take time to enjoy it. I look at things differently, I appreciate what I may not have otherwise. Yes, I do realize these blog entries that have multiple pictures are titled in chronological order, yet blogged backwards. I told you, I'm taking time to see the beauty around me, I don't have time to do things properly.

This is what a bride should look like. Wearing a $20 Dollarama outfit, weighed down with leis and boas. Drawing attention to the fact that she soon will be a wifey which essentially (in 2009) means nothing other than she wears an extra ring and will be asked "When you squeezing out an infant?"




As well as a bachelorette, I had a school fundraiser on Saturday that I was scheduled to work at from 9-3. I offered to make the deliciously addictive cake balls people have come to know and love. Not a difficult delicacy, but one that takes time (bake a cake, cool a cake, mix the cake and icing, roll into 70 tiny balls, freeze overnight, dip balls in chocolate). I bulk barned for some chocolate- it takes a lot. I barely slept Thursday night trying to get everything done.





Having a bachelorette to attend on Friday, I made a stop at Night Magic Fashions for some treats for the bride. Going into a store that specializes in what Night Magic does. I have to admit I felt like a slight pervert. Other than feeling like a creeper. I also realized that no matter how old I get. I will always be too immature to step foot into a sex shop. I giggled, I roared, I pointed and laughed. I am surprised I didn't get kicked out.









I love crafts. I love to do them, teach them, look at them, buy them. It can be very time consuming, but in a very fun way. We are entering the craft season, so I am very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment