Sunday, September 27, 2009

90- Wedding Season has Begun, 91- This is why I'm broke, 92- Mmm Apple, 93- Officially Fall

The beautiful cake from a beautiful wedding I went to last week.
In all honesty this magazine was half free because I had some money left on a gift card. It was $15 however. Since it is officially wedding season (for me anyway) and everything has my mind on weddings (2 invites, standing in my cousins, wishing I were at least engaged so I could plan my own, etc., etc.). I have always bought baby name books and wedding magazines. Something most people wait until they are pregnant or engaged to do, not me however. I have been doing it since I was too young to do either. This magazine is amazing. Why? 1. It is an idea I had for a magazine and thought "If I ever...." I would produce a magazine like this. Apparently Australia already did. 2. It had pages and pages of red wedding ideas. I am quite certain red will be my alternate color to cream and black for my wedding, since other colors are on the no list, red seems to be one that is a yes. 3. It has pretty pictures and great write-ups on things that matter. I like things that are real.



A wonderful gift from a student. I have to be honest, I have never had apple jelly before in my life. I now know it is amazing and after I apple pick this season- I will be attempting to make my own. It is so yummy!


Autumn began on Tuesday. The leaves are changing and falling. Summer left a lot to be desired however, this Fall has not disappointed. Fall is my favorite season and this one has been a beauty so far.

I'm taking a blogging break to do some laundry and take a shower. I will return with Wednesday-Today. I need to not be so slack so it doesn't take me 2 hours to do it when I get around to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment