Sunday, February 14, 2010

199- Bake me a Cake, 200- Back to not Christmas, 201- Home, 202- It's There Because I'm Sober, 203- My Tree, 204- Beauty, 205-Cupcakes, 206- Martha

I cleaned the baking cupboard, I do a lot of baking so it has a lot of junk.
Christmas came down and normal life is back. It's not as pretty, but it'll do. I have some Rock Arts for sale, if anyone is interested.

I am a homebody. I enjoy being home, homey feels, homey smells, homey don't play that.


It's there because I don't drink it. If I were an alcoholic... there would be no liquor in the fridge.



My sister gave me my favorite tree in all 4 seasons for Christmas. Everywhere I go, I have a favorite tree. Work has a great one to stare at during staff meetings. NB home has this one. My house now has one on the front lawn. I didn't realize I enjoyed trees so much.




When I set out to do this blog, I wanted to pay closer attention to beauty all around me. Even when taking the photos, I miss it... but looking at them after, I get to enjoy it more.

I got 4 page-a-day calendars for Christmas... this cupcake one looked delicious today! My main man Martha (you know Rainman- "My main man, Vern."?- Funny). She makes wedding planning easy and beautiful. Thank you, dear. I appreciate it!







1 comment:

  1. the tree pics make a great gift! i have some wedding magazines if you are interested in more!

    ReplyDelete