Sunday, February 14, 2010

207- Dream dress, 208- Ticket to FUN, 209- Planner, 210- Mornings, 211- Eh O', 212- Michael S., 213- Wishing for Summer, 214- Sand, 215- Slow Cooking

I would love a dress like this (probably in off-white, with a red or black sash). It has pockets for goodness sakes. How comfortable is that? I definitely want my dress to have pockets.
We were suppose to go to the filming of 'This Hour' Friday, but it was postponed to Monday. Good thing I'm over 16.

I have started making lists. Have I mentioned I love lists? My ideas are in here, now I have to get these ideas in the making... slowly, slowly...



Is this a welcome sight? MMM...


This is a souvenir from CBC's 'This Hour... has 22 Minutes'. We had to cheer and be hilarious. I could be an actor.




Hello, Michael S., nice to meet you. I'm sure we will be seeing a lot of each other, once I get my act together.

Winter makes everyone think of warmer, dryer days. For an inservice day at school, I planned a day at the beach. Wouldn't we all like to spend a day at work pretending it was the beach?


Speaking of the beach, these jars hold sand from A) Nova Scotia and B) Jamaica. Can you tell which is which???

Slow Cooker Cook-off at work. I own this slow cooker. It lives in the basement and has never been out of the box. I will slow cook someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment