Sunday, February 14, 2010

216- Bamboo, 217- J & J, 218- More Planning, 219- Songs, 220- $, 221- Awww, Pumpkin, 222- Games, 223- Snow, 224- Basement, 225-Fruity Perfection

I kill all houseplants. I don't know how, but I do. Even bamboo. Maybe this is why I have rotten luck sometimes?!
This movie made me want to cook, cook, cook! I enjoyed it, good no brainer, the way I need it to be!

Another planner/checklist that I have nothing checked off of. I have things crossed off that there will be no hope of me ever doing (taking dance lessons with my partner)... I need to get on that for an October wedding huh?


Here are a sample of songs you just may hear at our wedding... 1st dance still undecided, and will probably stay a surprise, but it may just be on here ;)

Save, save, save. That's what the next few months will be. But it's all going to a good cause. Marrying then procreating. That's right, a means to an end. Some people dream of running a country. I dream of birthing a baseball team.


This has become a fan favorite. Pumpkin cake with Browned Butter Icing. I will share the secret, if you make a decision for me. Fair trade, I say.

I had a games night with one friend. We left it as a tie, in order to keep our friendship. I hope for it to happen again, next time with more people, just to liven it up a bit.


The snow that comes, just doesn't come at the right times... like 3am or 5am or 6am. Still no snow days, but I keep hoping. That little unexpected treat is a welcome surprise any day!
I don't often photograph my basement. Could be the coldness of it in the winter. It's fun though- darts, keyboard, treadmill, games, photos.


How perfect is this strawberry?!?!











No comments:

Post a Comment