Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2- Dewey mornings and delicious dinners.


This morning when I checked for the newspaper in the mailbox, this beautiful sight greeted me. Usually I dislike spiders and their webs that close to my house. Walking through a spider web is one of the weirdest/grossest feeling. Feeling hairlike wisps on your face or arms just makes me squirm thinking about it. This morning seeing Charlotte's home covered in dew, made me less squeamish. It looked beautiful and amazing- almost perfect. I cannot create anything that beautiful, yet a tiny creature that (to be honest) I usually step on, can. I was in awe, and felt my day of looking for photos was finished-job done, like a morning work out- you are off the hook for another day.

Then a couple coworkers and I went to lunch at The Five Fisherman downtown. Waiter brings water. Waiter brings bread with fish spread. Water brings empty white plate/bowl. Water fills bowl with olive oil. Waiter adds red vinegar. The finished product is one of the most beautiful things I have seen in awhile. I may turn this photo into a painting for my kitchen, or I may crop and blow up the photo to frame. I loved looking at the masterpiece for the minute it stayed divided, it then mixed together and was no as beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment