Thursday, June 25, 2009

3- Pedi Paws

I have never had a manicure or a pedicure. On January 11th on Facebook, I vowed to do three things this year. Get my license (on the agenda), get a new job (I no longer have to although I will be doing a sort of new job in Sept.) and get a manicure or pedicure. Thanks to a year end gift from the headteacher, I got my first pedicure ever. I don't like feet. Period. Not even into baby feet. I am ok with my feet. Of course I clean them, massage them, paint their nails, clip them, lotion them. But other people's feet and other people touching my feet... I was a little nervous. Overall it was ok. I saw the tools being cleaned and sanitized, however I was still a little weirded out. She could have done more of some things (the bottoms), and less of others (the nails), but for $45 (free on my end) it was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. your toes look pretty...jealous you've already got a flip flip tan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I enjoy the flip flop tan, however the tanned-ness of the rest of my body is negative. I guess that will be another summer project!

    ReplyDelete