Tuesday, June 30, 2009

6- Home Sweet Home, 7-Tag you're it

My sister's dog is a black lab. He is enormous and slightly stunned. I got to spend a lot of time with him over the weekend. I like the feeling of having a dog to walk and play with. I don't like the stink that dogs seem to have, or the nervousness I have because they don't know to stay away from cars that are moving. Some people are dog people, some people are cat people. I am by far a cat person. Actually, I'm a people person. Out of cats, dogs, etc., I'm a baby person. It all boils down to my biological clock. Tick tick tick.






I went home on the weekend. Sackville, NB. There are pros and cons to growing up in Sackville. Small towns in general have pros and cons. Knowing everyone you pass on the street is a nice feeling. However some days, it's just easier not knowing anyone so you can pass by and go about doing what you set out to do. There is far less crime in smaller towns. Traffic never seems to be an issue in a small town, and going slow and taking your time is a-ok.

Some days I miss the small town. I hope to live in a small town, raise children there. Then I go home, visit for awhile and am grateful for my return to the city.


No comments:

Post a Comment