Sunday, November 22, 2009

120- Housesitting, 121- Dogsitting, 122- Monstersitting, 123- Bored, 124- Inservice, 125- Wedding Leftovers, 126- Perfect Pear, 127- Hip to be Square

I spent a week house and dog sitting, since it was not my house I didn't feel right taking photos of other people's stuff (I did their dog though, whoa what a cutie!). You will find a load of random shots of stuff that is irrelevant. Really not a lot different from the regular blogging!
Beautiful puppy. This is THE dog I want when I get guts to own a dog. It's almost worst than having a child. They need company, they get you up in the middle of the night/early morning. You stress when they don't eat enough or eat too much. You have to clean up after them CONSTANTLY. You don't like to let them out of your sight. You have to play when they want to play. Your schedule is put on hold if they don't want to cooperate. BUT they aren't as easy to take places. Stores won't allow them. Restaurants are against animals in their establishments. They don't understand the English language, you can't explain things to them so they don't freak out. It's not easy.

She is a big dog.


I took a picture of my mode of communication.



Friday was an Inservice day for all Nova Scotia teachers. This is why teachers go to conferences. Free pens.


I spent the weekend at home while the puppy went for a sleepover. I went home and did laundry, regained head space and snapped a photo of a wedding centerpiece that I hadn't yet got to enjoy at home.


I love pears. Apples, too. But pears a lot.


These granola squares are great because they break apart easily. All the granola-y goodness falls into your mouth. That makes me hope there is far less sugar gluing all the parts together.







No comments:

Post a Comment