Sunday, November 22, 2009

128- Bag Lady, 129- Welcome Home, 130- It's Halloween Season, 131- Dragon Fly, 132- Deck, 133- Full Moon, 134- Finally, 135- Happiness, 136- Have you?

I often carry my life in my bag. I have huge purses that will fit extra clothes, make-up, medications, pens, paper, my wallet, sometimes an extra pair of shoes or jacket, my camera (of course which lately has grown in size), and any extra needed supplies for work. Needless to say I have shoulder and back problems (just kidding, but I'm sure they are around the corner) but I like to be prepared and I was comfortable living out of bags for the past week while house sitting.
I love the entrance way of my house. I hate the carpet, need to install tile instead of cushion flooring, need to re-stain the banister, but it's still home and after being away for so long. It was a welcome sight.

From one thing to another, wedding- house sitting- Halloween.


At work we were all insects. I was going to be a ladybug. I decided being a "dragon, fly" would be hilarious. I wore green with spikes, a dragon hat and fly wings. I am so punny.



After a lot of waiting and another summer come and gone, Mr. Baseball and his father started framing out our deck. To be finished later, I cannot wait to BBQ and then eat outside. Sit and read, invite friends over and just spend time in the backyard that really we haven't used since we moved in.




This was the moon that watched over as Ryan got down on one knee and finally asked me the question I waited 8 years to be asked.





I said 'yes'.






Let the planning begin. See buying all those magazines wasn't a waste of money!!



We have not set a date yet (even now 3 weeks later). Although you can tell from our calendar that we have narrowed it down a bit. Waiting on a venue, we will decide then. I will keep you posted!









No comments:

Post a Comment