Sunday, November 22, 2009

144- Cake Making, 145- Not Bad Luck Black Cat, 146- Just Because I'm in Love, 147- Another Christmas Must, 148- Meetings, 149- Twilight, 150- 100 Days

I had to bake a cake for a coworker. This is how I roll.
Friday the 13th was a load of crap, as it is suppose to be. My half black kitty is not the reason behind any bad luck though. She's too tired to terrorize.

You know I will take photos of this for awhile yet.


I love the annual catalogue of ornaments you could spend $35 on for Christmas. I like to look and dream.

Staff meetings mean for long days. I prefer sitting at home planning a wedding!




I saw Twilight for the first time. I am going to 'New Moon' and thought I should watch what every 12 year old owns first. It was alright. Clearly I have grown up, because I did not form an obsession and if I were 10 years younger, I can promise you I would have.

This little treasure appears in my email inbox every day from before Thanksgiving, through Halloween, Christmas and New Year. It adds joy to those days when there is very little to be excited for.






No comments:

Post a Comment