Sunday, November 22, 2009

137- Inservice from the other end, 138- First Snow, 139- Crafting, 140- Craft Shopping, 141- Signs of Winter, 142- Congratulations, 143- Wrap Star

This is what you do when teachers have an inservice and you are taking care of the kids. Bowling, fun zones, crafts, games. That sort of thing.
We had our first snow Nov. 6th. What a beautiful wintery sight. It didn't last. It rained by 9am. Temperatures have not been cold enough for snow since. We had one day that felt like Christmas, and it was way too early to enjoy with some Christmasy traditions.

Craft Sale day. I sold this little guy. I realized after I posted this photo... I had already photographed him before for the blog. He's Internet famous.


As well as selling my crafts, I went to the big craft fair in Halifax to buy other people's. It was great fun!



Signs of winter. My beloved front yard maple has lost all of it's leaves.


My first engagement card. It makes me feel warm inside!!





I took the day off in November to not only remember all those who fought for our country, but to remember that there is just over a month until Christmas. Instead of being stressed later, I wrapped today.






No comments:

Post a Comment