Tuesday, August 4, 2009

41- Rocking out, 42- Dessert for breakfast


Sunday I was next in line for the extra ticket Mr. Baseball had for Rockfest, if none of his friends could go I would have to. So when all the friends decided last minute they did not/could not/would not be going. I jumped up and down screaming 'I GET TO GO?!?!?'. Which is a fib because I was not looking forward to it. Like the last concert, the bands playing did not thrill me (have I mentioned I like Hanson? Not exactly Rockfest material), but unlike the last concert it was not free...




Although my camera is broken... the photo is that blurry because of the haze of a HOT day here in Halifax. This is Sloan playing, after Sloan was Our Lady Peace and Chickenfoot. I squeezed out one photo that day, and it wasn't even of rock legend Sammy Hagar, guitar hero Joe Satriani, and the only person I had heard of, Will Ferrell impersonator Chad Smith from the Red Hot Chili Peppers (in all honesty I had heard of Sammy Hagar... I just could not tell you anything about him).




I stumbled upon this delicious new flavor Mini Wheats in Cape Breton at their Sobeys when we were shopping for some drinks. Blueberry Muffin flavor, hells yes. I picked it up, brought it back home and have enjoyed its awesomeness ever since. It is so good. I love blueberry. I have yet to see it in Halifax, could Cape Breton have gotten something first? Congrats, CB.

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear!

    Thanks for entering the giveaway, I've just answered your question in my latest post!

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete