Sunday, August 16, 2009

49-Please, 50-Forgive me, 51-I, 52-Have, 53-Slacked, 54-Hardcore.

This last week (my last week of vacation) has been a busy one. I have done a lot and nothing all week. Household chores, baking, making, and finishing. I still keep going with the camera that just won't die (thankfully), while shopping for a new one.





Monday I baked an Almond Cherry Pound Cake... it takes 4 eggs. Whoa. Tuesday I took a picture of what it looks like inside. (You will notice the horrid quality of photos... I know, I want a new camera just as badly as you do!)


Wednesday I made Roasted Curry Chick Peas. Mmm, and apparently Weight Watchers approved. Thursday I was rocking the art and took a photo of my display case/art gallery.






















Friday was boating, BBQing and wet butt from tubing.




Saturday was a busy, hot day of driving, bridal shower and dinner with my family. This sunset was captured in New Brunswick through the mirror. Not a perfect picture since my camera has decided to turn to complete crap... but it was nice.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog you have!:)Whats your favorite cookie or cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am a vanilla cake fan, although Red Velvet is a delicious treat! Cookie? I'd have to go with sugar cookies- my favorite recipe is a cream cheese sugar cookie. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweets, do you mind sharing the roasted curry chick pea recipe please? Looks very yummy!

    Steph

    PS... sounds like your first week back was pleasant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure thing, Steph... it's just equal parts of olive oil and curry, about a tablespoon of each and some salt. Oh and a can of chick peas in the oven on 325 degrees for about an hour. They are very yummy!

    ReplyDelete