Wednesday, August 5, 2009

43- Mornin', 44- Christmas in July, or August

I stole this from Amy. I'm sure she stole it from someone else who stole it from someone who stole it from someone. That's how things happen. It is also how rumors get started.


I always:
  • Dream- of tomorrow, of yesterday, of what will be, of what could have been, or what was. Even still as an adult I sit and think. Usually it is my way to fall asleep. Imagine what will happen in life. What will it be like in 5 years? 10? If it doesn't happen that's ok, I just like to think of what could be.
  • Take my camera with me. Even before I decided to do a photo a day. It is one of those many things to lug around 'just in case'
  • Plan for 'just in case' situations.
  • Think of others, even when doing something for myself. I tend to stress or worry a little too much.
  • Spend too much time/energy/money on magazines.
  • Laugh when people fall down.
  • Get excited for every upcoming season or holiday. Like a child it's as if it's never going to happen again and I give it my all- GO GROUNDHOG DAY! It could be because of my job and my lifetime desire to procreate.
  • Use coffee as a reason to get out of bed in the morning.
I sometimes:
  • Wish I liked donairs.
  • Think about something hilarious at an inappropriate time and have think of horribly, awful things to stop from laughing out loud uncontrollably.
  • Bail out on Jillian Michaels. She gets all up in my grill telling me to "THINK OF THE REASON YOU WANTED TO BE HEALTHY AND FIT!" and I just stop doing what she was making me do. You can't talk to people like that, psycho.
  • Forget things. Obvious things, like what I just said.
  • Think I have the nerves to go to a movie all alone. One day.
  • Just want to squeeze things that are too adorable for words- kittens, babies, doggies, bear cubs. Not to death, just enough so they know I love them.

I never:

  • Watch sports on television voluntarily.
  • Drive a vehicle alone- 'sup learners permit at 27.
  • Go a day without feeling guilty. I know a useless emotion, I just cannot get rid of it.
  • Enjoy the last week of summer vacation... it's too bittersweet.
  • Do drugs. Unless Tylenol counts.
  • Go a summer without watching a Christmas movie. It's as if for 6 months I have been going through withdrawal and I cannot get through 6 more moths without a little fa la la la la la la.

***In case you are wondering and keeping track. The coffee picture is from yesterday- Tuesday, August 4th. The bear cub is an older picture from our trip to Cape Breton. Elf is from today. This is the highlight of my evening.

2 comments:

  1. ah... I tend to forget things as well, even things I want to say, 1 sec later, I've forgotten what I wanted to say... :S


    *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elf is one of my favourite movies of all time. I cry tears of joy when I watch it... it makes me feel warm and fuzzy! Enjoy what is left of your summer!

    ReplyDelete