Sunday, July 5, 2009

12- Sprung Off

Last night Mr. Baseball and I went to free, let me repeat, FREE concert. Lots of bands in the line-up, Dinosaur Jr., In-Flight Safety, Metric, Handsome Furs, and finally, The Offspring. The Tragically Hip were originally suppose to play but sadly for some, they could not. Thus making the concert free, to anyone. YAY! I love free. Really, who doesn't?

We went quite early and had supper at Bubba Ray's (Ryan had wings, I wasn't in wings mood, but as soon as I saw/smelled his I was), we got cupcakes from my idol Susie, and we went to get our mud on and watch Metric and The Offspring.

This is my pedicure a week later after standing in a mud puddle for 2 hours. I have to hand it to Halifax Shopping Centre's Rainbow Nails- their handiwork held up. (I didn't take my camera, because bags were searched and wanted to eliminate that whole hassle, so there are no pictures of the concert itself- I know disappointing-but I can tell you Dexter Holland looks the exact same. Exactly)

The Offspring did not disappoint (I will admit right now that I only know all the words to Why Don't you get a job and Pretty Fly for a White Guy) and all their well known songs were played as well as a few others. This goes to show, the best things in life ARE free!

No comments:

Post a Comment