Thursday, July 16, 2009

24- If he Likes it, Beyonce Knows What he Should do

I am 27. I have been with Mr. Baseball for 7 years, 8 and 1/2 months. We have never broken up, been on a break or lived apart (since day one we even lived in residence together). There has never been a question about us getting married. We own a house together. Yet I have still not been proposed to.
I hear ticking all the time. I want children and he knows it. He has always known it. I think this is what is putting an engagement on hold. Possibly it's the cost of a ring? Maybe the recent explosion of engaged friends makes him want to be different and by being different he will wait until I'm 78 years old? Whatever it is, seeing (and hearing) Beyonce on a repeat of Ellen today, reminded me that if Sasha Fierce knows it. Mr. Baseball should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment