Monday, July 13, 2009

20-Sounds of Summer, 21- Love-40

I showed you tastes of summer, and sights of summer, now I will share with you all the sounds of summer (at least in my house). It includes drama, back-stabbing, bickering, lies and deception. It's every one's favorite summer reality TV show! Come on, everyone has a vice. Miami Vice.





This summer has had crap weather, as I have stated before. I think we have had 3 sunny, warm (I cannot say 'hot') days. It has been perfect weather for tennis, with a cool breeze and the sun ducking behind the cloud so you can really get into that perfect serve. Something that doesn't take a lot of talent to get by and just have fun. Tom Selleck and I have been playing a couple of times a week (when not pouring). Tonight I tried with a new partner... who beat me her first time. It's ok, I never claimed to be good... I just enjoy having fun, and she enjoyed getting some practice in for this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Jimmy likes tennis. Jimmy doesn't like ghetto kids that interrupt the game. Jimmy wants to play again soon UNNNHHHHHHHH

    All caught up on BB...scandalous! But I just looked at Hamster Watch and Morty's and ruined tomorrow's for myself :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You scratched my CD.

    Yeah... but I like the ruining... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Was checking out new blogs and came across yours and I think its really cool. Hey come check out mine if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete