Sunday, July 19, 2009

25- Riding the waves, 26- KISS this

Friends came to visit this weekend. I love just hanging out and having fun. Laughing and remembering. The weather this weekend was not great for anything outdoor, but that didn't stop us and Friday we attempted swimming in the Atlantic Ocean at Lawrencetown beach. Although it was somewhat warm on land, the water was still not quite the temperature I would enjoy swimming in. The boys swam, the girls took pictures.


Saturday KISS was in the city for thousands of fans to enjoy in the pouring rain. I, not being one of their biggest fans, (although I did thoroughly enjoy the great teenage movie Detroit Rock City starring Eddie Furlong featuring KISS) was not going to be attending their concert. Tom Selleck went, said it was the ultimate concert and was gushing like a 12 year old after her first date. I did not see the real Gene Simmons, but the imitators, were quite amusing.

It is finally a gorgeous day, I hope to head to the beach and add some color to my legs... they need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment