Thursday, July 16, 2009

23- It Feels like Summer.



Relaxing, calm, laid back, young, revitalized. Summer makes me feel this way because like a child, I get summer vacation. I get to sleep in, lounge around, do things at my own pace and get my life back in order after 10 months of chaos.



I snapped a picture yesterday that embodies how summer makes me feel. It's a section of my living room, and is there all year round (the ladder and the vase change with the season because I'm a dork like that) but it reminds me of all that is summer to me whenever I look at it.

Magazines are another Miami Vice of mine. I could spend hours flipping through any magazine. Any and all. It takes a lot of my pay cheque each month, and has since I was old enough to buy (or beg) for them (think Jonathan Taylor Thomas BOP magazine when I was 8).

The ladder reminds me of days gone by and the beach grass with tiny shells is all summer should be- lazy beach days.

No comments:

Post a Comment